Silver City Drilling’s Rigs have the rigs to carry out the following types of drilling methods.
Silver City Drilling is an industry leader in the delivery of efficient and flexible drilling programmes within the mineral exploration and mining industry. With a combination of over 50 years’ mineral drilling experience across Australia successfully delivering programs within time frames and schedules along within budget expectations. Silver City Drilling was one of the traditional companies to master deep directional diamond holes saving clients expenditure by requiring less drill sites required to cover mineralisation cross sections and minimised excess over burden material requiring diamond coring.
Silver City Drilling has a very competent and efficient inventory of mineral exploration drill rigs and auxiliary equipment below are some of the services Silver City Drilling professionally supply.
- Diamond coring to depths exceeding 2400m
- Directional controlled drilling and small directional motors with Compass steering kit
- Air core, Rotary Air Blast (RAB) and Downhole Hammer (DHH)
- Reverse Circulation (RC) percussion using multiple compressors and boosters with TUBEX through overburden, stockpiles and old workings
- Rotary mud drilling
- Percussion and PCD open hole drilling
- Core orientation and downhole surveys
- Vertical and angle holes
- Raise bore pilot holes and mine service holes
- Borehole grouting and decommissioning
- Seismic shot hole drilling services